Friday, July 10, 2009

Beware my power, or not

so they finally cast the lead role for green lantern and the role goes too *drum roll*

Ryan Reynolds

hmmm

ok I love Ryan Reynolds and he totally has the right look for Hal and i do like that he is a comic fan because you know he will want to keep it close to source BUT Ryan always plays the same character and i can't think of a serious role that he has had that makes me think he can pull it off. when i heard christian bale was playing batman i thought back to American psycho and i went "yeah he can do it"
i am a HUGE Green Lantern fan (i have the logo tattooed on my finger) so i need this movie to be good for me to be able to continue living my life a happy man.

he does get extra points for being Canadian too :D

2 comments:

  1. serious ryan reynolds role was in chaos theory, if you wanna see him in a different character, watch it, you'll see him serious :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerrie why you a commenting on me blog under a strange name :P

    and maybe i will have to see that

    ReplyDelete