Tuesday, August 11, 2009

why is there a kitten in this couch

lots of fun stuff.... one had an ultrasound on friday... my baby (who is still to young to identify the sex) moves ALOT but seems to be healthy and photogenic)... it was very surreal

also on the weekend i got blinds (FINALLY) for my living room and bedroom... time to take down the garbage bag that is on my windows.

and now for the strange story

yesterday at work, we picked up a couch from a customer at around 3:30... this person has a house full of children and pets, apparently so many it makes it hard to keep an eye on constantly.
aprox 3 hours latter i receive this call.

customer: "hi, umm this may sound really strange but.... do you have my kitten?"

me: ".... WHAT?"

C: "yeah.. uh when you picked up my couch today, well afterward i couldn't find my kitten. so we think it may have gotten in to the couch."

at this point i am freakin out becasue we didn't exactly handle that couch with kid gloves and we left it in the truck from when we picked it up to that point, and it was HOT out.

m: "uh ok hang on let me go check...."

i run out to the truck and open the back, freakin out because i do not want to find a dead cat in my truck.....

i get on the truck and lift up a pillow and looking up at me is a scared lil kittie.

the kittie was totaly fine and friskey.

m: "yeah i have your kittie he seems to be ok"

c: "oh thanks we will come get it now"

the next half an hour was spent me trying to keep the cat in the box and getting it to drink watter... that damn cat would not stay in the box... kept trying to jump around

all this while trying to close the store and take payments... but i managed they got there cat and all was well.

No comments:

Post a Comment