Friday, October 15, 2010

wipes off the cobwebs

test test does this thing still work???

hmm seems to, lets see for sure

Bless me followers for i have sined, it has been 3 months since my last blog.

lots has happened in these 3 months, my son is now (almost) 9 months old.

he not only sits up by him self he stands up walks along the couch talks (i swear he says dada) and has one tooth. he seems to have the superhuman ability to constantly become cuter and cuter.

he loves to laugh and play. also likes to eat the phone and splash in the tub.
he is a constant source of joy in my life. i live to come home and play tag with him and my lovely wife.

any day now he will be walking and running and causing (more) trouble.

he also loves cheerios but then who doesn't

also i have moved within my job i no longer deliver furniture, ok well i still do, but my job is now technically a collector. i get to call all the people who don't pay there bills. so far its fun.

all this and i am still handsome, why is everyone laughing?????? you all suck i am going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment