Sunday, January 25, 2009

first time (be gentle)

i am hoping to actually update this thing, but if not, i am sure no one is actually going to read it lol.

first off i am lazy so notice all the non capitalized words.. get use to it.

second, i am a geek (not a nerd as they are smart) i may use geeky references as such.

third, enjoy the ride suckers.

now a little about me:

my name is Andrew, i am married to my beautiful (far more beautiful than me) wife Jacqueline, why she puts up with me i will never know.

i am 24 with a crap job but a good life. i love comic books, TV, books, i am just a fan of media in general.

my favorite superhero is the Green Lantern (Hal is top fallowed by Kyle then killowog then sodam yat..... then probably mongo)

i one day want to be a writer: novels, comics, movies ect.

i am in part starting this blog because a psychic told my father in law i would, and since the other things she told him sounded good (some came true) i might as well play along right?

i am planing on reviewing movies and comics and novels, as well as bitching about live and reveling in the simple happy moments i go through.

i named my blog monkey butler after a conversation i had with my niece as to what i would buy with a million dollars.... i would want a monkey butler to bring me drinks (admit it you want one too)

well i hope i can update this regularly and have some topics people would be interested in.

i might even make another post tonight... i have something in mind for it

No comments:

Post a Comment