Monday, October 12, 2009

hey dave

so it has been brought to my attention that it has been 20 days since my last blogy blog.


update time... happy turkey day to all first off

unfortunately i have nothing planed so i am just going to wing it

last weekend i painted my baby's room as well as put up blinds painted trim assembled a change table and crib.... that kid could come home tomorrow and it would have a place to sleep..... it would just be WAY to small... so were letting it grow a bit longer :D

i actually did the first coat of paint at 10 pm saturday... took me less than 2 hours. SOMEONE was to excited to have me wait till sunday morning .... oh wait that someone was me :D

AHHHHH my wife just shone (if that is how you spell that) a flashlight in my eyes... FREAKIN BRIGHT ... now i see spots

where is nothing on tv on monday at 7... 8-bedtime is fine but at 7 there is nuttin but little house on the prairie .... oh pa ingles, your hair is redicerus.

side note my feet are cold.... i have socks on and all its just cold in my house....... were trying to keep the heat off till november... taking bets as to if we can last :)

i want more turkey .... mmm turkey or ham... and mash taters..... strange i wasn't hungry before i started bloging.... i blame dave

ok i need to do a real one soon maybe wednesday, till then this is all i gots

No comments:

Post a Comment